List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Update of project file
From:       Jake Fear <fear1 () home ! com>
Date:       1999-11-24 5:49:13

Hi,
   I am adding the files data/classrepository.h and data/classrepository.cpp.
They have good docs, but are not in use yet.  This ClassRepository should
eventually allow dropdown lists to be populated with sets of available classes
(so that you can choose the class of an instance in a sequence diagram etc..)
and provide a general purpose repository for "Classes."  If you can think of
any other methods that should be included in the class let me know.

 --  Jake Fear