List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Rational's Clear Case
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       1999-11-23 21:20:47

Hi !

From Ian Reinhard Geiser <geiseri@msoe.edu>

Subject: Re: Kpp and KUML
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:50:07 -0600 (CST)
From: ian reinhart geiser <geiseri@msoe.edu>

On Sun, 21 Nov 1999, Darius Stachow wrote:

> Hi !
>
> On Fri, 19 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> > 	got it, compiled it, ran it, liked what i saw so far :)
> >
> > 	i was thinking about maby throwing in my effort and comming
> > 	up with a patch similar to Rational's Clear Case.  Basicly
> > 	write up your usecases in a text file and then import it
> > 	into KUML....  this might be a spring project though. currently
> > 	i want to finish Kpp.
> I donīt know Rationalīs Clear Case :-(
> If you like to help (later) youīre welcome !!

	oh it is the sweetest tool for OOA of a project
	you can write up your usecases in a special format
	and from there it will create a usecase diagram from
	your text.  From there you can drag and drop your use
	cases into a conceptual model.  i have been takeing a
	class in object oriented analysis so i have been
	really psyched to see something like KUML popping up
	under Linux.  i cannot stand NT for development.

	cheers

	-ian reinhart geiser

Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri@msoe.edu>
DEC Unix Systems Adimistrator and