List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Fwd: kuml and kdoc
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       1999-11-23 21:11:41

Hi !

Sirtaj wants to write a backend for kuml.

Subject: kuml and kdoc
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 01:50:55 +1100
From: Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk@physics.unimelb.EDU.AU>

Hi,

I am the author of kdoc and am very interested in kuml. I wish to write
a kdoc backend that generates class hierarchies that are readable by
kuml. Is there a description of kuml's file format available anywhere?
Please let me know. Until you guys have written kuml's reverse-engineering
system, I believe kdoc might be useful in the interim. Class hierarchies
are only the beginning, kdoc can already provide quite a lot of information
that kuml could use.

Thanks for your attention, and best of luck with this important project.
I am really looking forward to it.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"