List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Generating documentation
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-30 12:46:43

On Son, 30 Jan 2000, you wrote:
>I'm a little stuck.  It is not generating documentation for all of the classes.
>How do I ensure that a classes docs are generated using KUML?
You have to enable kdoc2 support in kdevelop.
Rebuild kdevelop with 'configure --enable-kdoc2' or so.

Use 'configure --help' to get a list of options.

But there is a bug in kdoc2 :-(
It stops while parsing file ParsedArgument.h.
I already told this 2 weeks ago to Sirtaj so we have to wait.
He wanted to check this.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow