List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Re: Linker error
From:       Darius Stachow <shiva () dialup ! nacamar ! de>
Date:       2000-01-30 12:55:01

On Son, 30 Jan 2000, you wrote:
>Darius Stachow wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jake,
>>
>> There're undefined reference errors.
>> I don't remember exactly but I believe there were unresolved references to
>> libdata.* (class Element)
>
>Just add element.h and element.cpp : it works.
Thanks for the hint.

At the moment I am trying to use tmake created makefiles for kuml.
It's almost working on my local copy.

It shouldn't be a problem to share tmake's project files on CVS because all
entries are stored in lines. kdevelops project file have made trouble because of
several entries in one line seperated by coma (I think).

Here is an example for codegen:
TEMPLATE        = lib
CONFIG          = qt warn_on
HEADERS         = CodeGenerator.h \
                  cpp/CppGenerator.h \
                  cpp/SetupDialog.h
SOURCES         = CodeGenerator.cpp \
                  cpp/CppGenerator.cpp \
                  cpp/SetupDialog.cpp
TARGET          = codegen

Than just call tmake codegen.pro -o Makefile to create one makefile.

--
Open your mind ...
Darius Stachow