List:       kde-kuml-devel
Subject:    Lack of progress (by me)
From:       Chris Moore <zmower () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2002-04-19 22:08:02

Hi peeps,

I was looking at the stats view for kuml the other day and there's been
a definite dip recently.  I can explain it: I haven't contributed
anything since March 9th.  This was the day my second offspring was born
(yeah yeah Robyn 6lbs 6oz thanx) and as such I'm not getting enough
sleep and am finding it hard to concentrate of an evening.  :-(  I know
this will go on for quite a while yet so don't expect anything from me
for a while. :-((

Chris

PS What's this about a new mailing list on the sourceforge kuml project
page?

--
Sig pending!