List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: Some small news
From:       Magnus Reftel <d96reftl () dtek ! chalmers ! se>
Date:       1997-08-16 20:16:08

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997, Roberto Alsina wrote:

> I think after I got all those done (probably this week), I'll release 0.1.0,
> and then we can start work on integrating Magnus's new article display
> and posting.
>
> Does that sound ok?

Sure!
But, what happened to the posting discussion we had here a while
ago with (parts of) the kmail team? Did we really come to a conclusion?
After seeing that the formatting design actually works, I think that we
really could use something similar to that in composing.
IŽve been busy with quite a few concerts the last days (with a marching
band I play with), plus the exam on Thursday rushing closer all the time,
so I have not been able to code since my last post, but IŽll try to get
something working by the end of the week. It might not have copy/paste
working, but at least it  should be possible to read articles with it...
=)

Regards
Magnus