List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    Re: Unidentified subject!
From:       Roberto Alsina <ralsina () unl ! edu ! ar>
Date:       1997-07-22 19:35:19

On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is someone of the developers still there? I need help from you!
> The old mimepp has a problem on linux-2.0 (SO_REC...), so I decided
> to update to the newest mimepp, but I have a problem with this:
> Roberto told me, that the "friend class NNTP" in the mimepp nntp
> class is only temporary, but it must be removed NOW, since the
> internals of the mimepp nntp have changed.

ouch!
I'm afraid I'm not really here, so I can't really help.
the friend stuff is only there to allow access to a couple of private
members of DwNntpClient class.
I got a message from Doug Sauder saying he will release a stable version
soon. This problem is with that version?
Anyway, I'll be back on saturday, so it's not so bad?

 > If someone of you is
still there, please look at it and tell me
> how to get around. I'm currently trying it myself, but I'm not sure,
> if I can't do it. And if I can't do it, I have to deactivate krn
> til someone of you made it.
>
> Greets, Stephan
>
> --
> Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
> Student of medical CS
> Medical University of Luebeck

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina@unl.edu.ar
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   Centro de Telematica
  _..`-'_..-_/ /-'_.'           Universidad Nacional del Litoral
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Santa Fe - Argentina