List:       kde-krn-devel
Subject:    patch for new mimepp
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () itm ! mu-luebeck ! de>
Date:       1997-07-22 14:32:19

Hi!

If someone is out there:
I have patched krn to fit for the new
DwClientNntp class within mimepp.

Doug renamed some variables and functions,
so the patch are only renames of functions
and variables. I hope, I didn't introduced
new bugs! I've tested it and it seems to
work, so hopefully it doesn't harm anybody.

I will commit my changes to the CVS repository,
so whoever is currently the maintainer of krn,
please "cvs update" the sources.

Greets, Stephan

--
Stephan Kulow (coolo@kde.org)
Student der Informatik (NF: MedizinInformatik)

["patch-for-new-mimepp.gz" (application/x-gzip)]