List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    Re: [Kde-kiosk] Problem with xdg menus in kde3.5
From:       No One <no-one () phreaker ! net>
Date:       2006-01-13 14:43:36

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 17:36 +0100, Markus Büchele wrote:> Hi, > > I encountered the \
same problem as in your previous posts about the unsaveable > menu chages in kiosk.> \
> I tried Jonathan Riddell's patch on my gentoo system and recompiled kiosk > \
> manually. It didn't change anything.> > Is this a bug (couldn't find any at \
> bugs.kde.org) or am I just unable to > configure it properly? Any help?
What happens?  Does it refuse the save it, or when you log in it doesn'tshow your \
changes?  If it's not showing the changes there is an easyfix.  Delete the file \
/etc/xdg/menus/kde-applications.menu.