List:       kde-kiosk
Subject:    [Kde-kiosk] Unable to create fish://root@localhost...
From:       Jordi Espasa Clofent <jordi.listas () multivia ! com>
Date:       2005-12-12 11:07:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

I use the next:

	Mandriva 2006.0
	KDE 3.4.2
	KioskTool 1.0 (Mandriva rpm build by Laurent Montel,
http://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/mandriva/2006.0/i586/media/main/kiosktool-1.0-2mdk.i586.html)

The problem is when I want to create a new profile for a any user, I always
get the same error next to entry root password:

	Unable to create ~/new_profile_name/.kdeprofile, because is
	unable to create fish://root@localhost~/profile/.kdeprofile/../.././

I've checked present list about this and I can say:

	* Apparently I've not problem with fish protocol in KDE environment. I can
access witouth troubles to fish://root@localhost using konqueror

	* /etc/kde-user-profile exists in the system. I've created /etc/kde-profile
and /etc/kdeprofile for more safety and these directories has rwx permissions
asssigned to root count.

żAny clue?

Thanks in advance.

--