List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Help needed
From:       Sven Fischer <herpes () kawo2 ! rwth-aachen ! de>
Date:       1999-09-23 23:25:02

Hiho,

I was just trying to implement the first tries of a simple rectangular
selection mechanism. I wrote a class RectSelectTool, which I designed
merely as a copy of the other selection tools, but when clicking on
the toolbar button, it gives me the following error:

partsui (corba): Calling method slotActivateRectSelectTool
uncaught MICO exception: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/BAD_OPERATION:1.0 (0, not-completed)

The slot method in kimageshop_view.cc is not called...

I simply don't have any idea where the origin of this problem could
be. Perhaps anyone with a clue?

Thanx, Sven

--
  __
 /_. Sven Fischer - Kastanienweg 33, D-52074 Aachen, +49-(0)241-875173