List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Threading
From:       Bavo De Ridder <bavodr () poboxes ! com>
Date:       1999-09-12 8:17:39

Hello,

The Qt guys contacted me a few days back to help them with adding thread
support to Qt. I think this is a great opportunity for kimageshop to use the
future Qt threading standard in our program !

I will, off course, keep this list informed ....

I am currently still looking for several threading libaries/concepts/.... so we
can use the most powerful and portable method in Qt/KImageshop.

BDR