List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: undo/redo
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-08-18 17:55:14

Am Mit, 18 Aug 1999 schrieb Matthias Elter:
> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Michael Koch wrote:

> > > A undo histroy dialog is a nice idea. Have a look at the PS one its very nice
> > > IMO.
> >
> > Ok, I will write an additional dialog for undo/redo. Ok ?
>
> Hmnn, yes, if you want to. But the undo/redo dialog has very low priority. More
> important stuff are the tabbar (multiple image views in a view) and some work
> on the canvas. I'm working on a color chooser dialog but I decided to put it on
> hold and concentrate on the canvas for the next time. IMO it's also time to
> implement save/load (basic image formats only, load/save through kimgio),
> adding new and deleting layers.

I wrote it on my personal TODO list. I want to put it into KO-libs.

I'm interested in adding/deleting/merging layers. I will Do this soon.

Matthias: Have you investigated the GIMP fileformat ?

ciao,
Michael

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer

student of computer science at university of applied sciences of Darmstadt, Germany

koch@kde.org, m_koch@bigfoot.de, mkoch@mail.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de
http://www.riednet.wh.tu-darmstadt.de/~mkoch