List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    layer dialog
From:       Matthias Elter <me () main-echo ! net>
Date:       1999-08-10 15:02:20

Hi

Some comments on the layer dialog:

- On moving layers up/down. The moved layer should stay active so I can
move it up several steps with several clicks.

- make it a tab dialog, we currently need two tabs:
 * layer tab
 * channel tab (hide/show channels off the current layer)

- The buttons are very big. Perhaps they should be moved below the
layerlist and they should use icons instead of text (similar to GIMP's
layer dialog).

Keep up the good work.

Greetings, Matthias :-)

--