List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: wow :)
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-08-08 19:54:00

On Sun, Aug 08, 1999 at 07:28:26PM +0200, Matthias Elter wrote:

Hi,

> No, you need both. The mode\opacity off a brush sets the way how the
> brush is painted on a layer. The mode/opacity of a layer sets how the
> layer is combined with the other layers. You can paint using a brush
> with opacity 50 on a layer with opacity 100.

where's the sense in that? If I want to paint with opacity 50, I make a
layer with 50 percent opacity. There's no difference.

PS: I remember some KIconContainer-class somewhere, where has it gone, I
can't find it anymore. I thought it could be useful for the brush dialog.
Now I'm having fun subclassing QTableView instead :-}

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/