List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    To B Rempt: Krita.org contents are Creative Commons
From:       Manuel Cerilles <opalkey () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-25 20:08:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Boudewijn,

 Thank you for your reply, it is very useful.

I interpret it as meaning that I can incorporate  images (and the rest of the \
content)  from Krita.Org into my course materials, as long as I put in an \
"attributation" to Krita.Org. ... I also note your pointer re "derived work" being \
fine....  (Note: I did a bit of Internet research on Creative Commons and Derived \
Work).

I note your guide regarding not using "interview contents" and "linked tutorials"; \
because they may have their own licenses...... Meaning that if I want to incorporate \
any of their work, I have to individually ask permission from each one of them.

.... Go Krita Go.....
Manuel Cerilles