List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: To KDE.ORG:  Use of images for a course
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2015-10-25 16:06:15

Hi Manuel,

_Except_ for the interviews, all images (and the rest of the content) on Krita.org is \
creative commons. Attribution is needed, derived works are fine. Many images in \
interview articles are the property of the artists and cannot be re-used in derived \
works. Tutorials we link to can have their own licenses.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.krita.org, http://www.valdyas.org