List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: MVC branch initial impressions and list of bugs.
From:       Wolthera <griffinvalley () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-27 12:23:45

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

finally, a weird error thrown upon trying out liquify(which worked last
friday for me, so...)
I have intel opensource drivers.(Intel ® Ironlake Mobile )

CRITICAL: Your video driver forbids disabling VSync!
CRITICAL: Try toggling some VSync- or VBlank-related options in your driver
configuration dialog.
CRITICAL: NVIDIA users can do:
CRITICAL: sudo nvidia-settings  >  (tab) OpenGL settings > Sync to VBlank
( unchecked )

WARNING: We didn't manage to switch off VSync on your graphics adapter.
WARNING: It means either your hardware or driver doesn't support it,
WARNING: or we just don't know about this hardware. Please report us a bug
WARNING: with the output of 'glxinfo' for your card.

WARNING: Trying to workaround it by disabling Double Buffering.
WARNING: You may see some flickering when painting with some tools. It
doesn't
WARNING: affect the quality of the final image, though.

QGLShaderProgram: could not create shader program
QGLShader: could not create shader
QWidget::repaint: Recursive repaint detected

[...]

CRITICAL: According to statistics of the KisTileDataStore some tiles have
leaked from the Krita control!
CRITICAL: Tiles in memory: 391 Total tiles: 391
deletingdocument KisDoc2(0x35b54d0, name = "document_1")