List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Starting a fundraiser for 2.9
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2014-04-10 19:14:12

I'm still fairly recognizable from my twitter pic:
https://twitter.com/boudewijnrempt :-)

In any case, no -- we don't have something like that that can be used for
backgrounds. But maybe we can just have something like cutouts and have
krita art happen in the background? I don't have any idea whether that
would be a good idea, though :-)