List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Starting a fundraiser for 2.9
From:       Björn_Sonnenschein <green () unitybox ! de>
Date:       2014-04-10 19:00:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

Very good, so I will be at the station then. That Image should hopefully help you to \
recognize me ;)   http://sonneo.blogspot.de/p/about-me.html

Have you got something like posters or handdrawings? I am still figuring out how to \
create a nice background set. There are some Ideas, but we will see what does really \
work...