List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Junior Job (Bug 245658)
From:       Koushik S <skoushik333 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-02-24 18:19:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

    I was working on and off on Bug 245658 (JJ: Ability to see currently
selected color in a pop-up palette), and went through the code in
kis_popup_palette (thanks to boud for directing me to it!).

    I tried to add code to get the required feature, but to no avail. In
fact, the code actually replicated the already built-in feature of
displaying the recently used color.

    I examined the code which updates the color selector, and have a vague
idea of solving this. Would it be correct if I initialize a
KisColorSelectorComponent and use it's currentColor() method to get the
currently selected color? If not, could someone point me in the right
direction. Thanks.

--
regards,
Koushik. S