List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: [calligra] krita/ui/input: Don't try to copy an empty event
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2013-10-31 8:40:02

On Thursday 31 October 2013 Oct 10:27:30 Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> I guess, this bug is *not* in the KisAlternateInvocationAction, but in the
> KisShortcutMatcher. It must not emit null events! This 'if' must be changed
> to an ASSERT actually.

I don't think so. I added the 'if' because the same functions in the base class also \
have the if and because the shortcutmatcher explicitly calls tryRunKeyShortcut with 0 \
for the event (which also happens in other places), so it's clear to me that the \
system is designed to work with 0 pointers for the events

--
Boudewijn Rempt