List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Krita on Windows
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-12-12 7:13:55

On Monday 12 December 2011 Dec, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Hello! I just bought the Krita DVD for a friend, with the hope that
> the Windows installer would be ready by year's end (as the Krita blog
> mentions). The DVD has arrived, but I cannot seem to find Krita. I see
> that Krita / Calligra _should_ be in the KDE Windows installer however
> I cannot find it. This is the installer that I am using:
> http://windows.kde.org/download.php
>
> Should I be using a different install method? Thanks.

Hi Dotan,

I'm sorry, but the installer isn't quite done yet. It should be, really soon now, \
since I've managed to make krita actually compile and run on Windows. It won't be in \
the kde-windows installer, but a separate installer, packaged (for now) with the rest \
of the calligra suite.

--
Boudewijn Rempt