List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Krita on Windows
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-12-12 7:05:43

Hello! I just bought the Krita DVD for a friend, with the hope that
the Windows installer would be ready by year's end (as the Krita blog
mentions). The DVD has arrived, but I cannot seem to find Krita. I see
that Krita / Calligra _should_ be in the KDE Windows installer however
I cannot find it. This is the installer that I am using:
http://windows.kde.org/download.php

Should I be using a different install method? Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com