List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Unable to select-open many images in one step
From:       silvio grosso <grossosilvio () yahoo ! it>
Date:       2011-11-02 22:36:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi=A0 everyone,

I have realized there is a feature in Krita which might be a bit annoying f=
or some new users :-)

In short, on Ubuntu 11.10 - Unity Shell:
- I fire up Krita 2.4 (b3);
- I press ctr+o (a window pops up "to open the document");
-=A0 it is NOT possible to select more than one=A0 image (e.g. 3-4);
Only one image is selected even though I would like to open many of them in=
 one step.

To sum up, with Krita 2.4 (b3) I am forced to press many times (ctr+o).
This for every image I want to open: which is time-consuming :-)

On the contrary, with Gimp 2.7.4 I can select and open as many images as I =
want.
I select them (e.g. 4-5 images: Ctr or Shift to improve this choice) and I =
press Ok.

P.s: I have found out that the other Calligra applications have the same "p=
roblem".
For instance, Words can select and open "only" a document.
On the contrary, LibreOffice Writer can open as many images as I want in on=
e step.

IMHO, this is a bit cumbersome because it slows down your workflow :-)

Best regards,

Silvio