List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Branch: krita-canvasrotation-silvioheinrich
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-02-01 22:00:54

On Tuesday 01 February 2011, Silvio Heinrich wrote:
> I fixed the canvas rotation and tried to improve the zooming.
> The image was shifting away while rotating it. This should not happen
> anymore.
> I also moved the focus of the zoom to the middle of the canvas widget.
> I done this because when painting you normally center the area you are
> currently painting on
> at the middle of the view.

Well... zooming really must always be around the cursor, if zooming with mouse wheel \
or ctrl-plus/minus (ask animtim, he is very outspoken about that!). When zooming with \
the statusbar controls, it should be around the center of the screen, or perhaps the \
last place where we painted.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org