List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: (Artists check this out) On the project to make a robust mixing
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2011-01-06 9:26:35

On Thursday 06 January 2011, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-01-06 at 10:02 +0100, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Does't the hairy brush do that for you? Or do you mean masses of hair?
>
> Last time I tried it, it was to regular and rough, but I do mean masses
> of hair.

Masses of hair would indeed be very cool to have. I've no idea yet about the \
algorithms yet, though I remember reading an article somewhere on how to achieve good \
looking masses of hair manualy. Should be possible to turn that algorithm into a \
brush engine :-)

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org, http://www.krita.org