List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Selections on the Adjustment layers
From:       Sven Langkamp <sven.langkamp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-03 21:07:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM, Boudewijn Rempt <boud@valdyas.org> wrote:

> On Thursday 03 September 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:
> > We can easily change this behavior - a thumbnail of ANY layer will show
> the
> > resulting projection with all the masks applied. This won't be quite
> > logical, but there is no barrier in implementation.
> >

> Actually, that's the way I wanted it all the time, just like with group
> layers: a thumbnail shows the rendered projection of a layer

This doesn't make sense for me. The thumbnail would change even if the
content of the layer doesn't change,
It might also confuse users coming from the other editors.

What's wrong with adjustment layer + group layer? Ok it wastes some space,
but it's not like we are really saving space in the layerbox anyway.