List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Brush spacing / rotate / scale
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-11-11 16:04:25

Hi,

After looking on other application :

In the gimp:
 * scale is a tool option
 * brush spacing is a brush option
 * rotate is only possible for customly created brushes

In photshop:
 * scale / spacing / rotate is strictly a brush option, but they have dynamic
brush, which is very similar to our paint op.

And the more I think about this, the more I feel those option belongs in the
paint op. Like "opacity" or "mode". This are option that affect the working
of the paint op, not the tool.

--
Cyrille Berger