List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Brush spacing / rotate / scale
From:       Cyrille Berger <cberger () cberger ! net>
Date:       2007-11-11 0:19:58

Hi,

I realize tonight (or more like realize again and probably again again) that
we don't allow the setting of spacing for autobrush and custom brush. Which
is kind of sad :/

After talking a little bit with Bart on IRC, we weren't really able to decide
wether it is a tool option or a brush option (or a paintop ? but paintop
options are allready overcrowded and space is very expansive for paintop
options).

I also see two other options that fall in that category : rotate the brush and
scale the brush (we can't do either of them yet).

So the question is where do you think those options "brush spacing / rotate /
scale" belongs ?

--
Cyrille Berger