List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: article
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2007-11-10 16:20:18

Hi,

> I always did feel bad for not donating to Krita's tablet donation drive
> (though that's because I couldn't get Paypal to work).
>
> So: I'm on it. Just warning you so the rest of you don't subscribe to it
> twice!

I can get some of these articles for free from my university. Unfortunately
not this one. I think this is why Boudewijn asked, I don't think he wants
someone to pay for it.

If you can get the email-address of one of the authors, it is always a good
idea to ask them if they can send you the article. Authors get nothing from
the magazines for there articles anyway, so usually they don't mind sending
you the article. They are probably happy to know someone is interested in
their work.

Greetings,
Michael