List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Re: Warning
From:       Michael Thaler <michael.thaler () physik ! tu-muenchen ! de>
Date:       2005-10-23 11:30:50

Hi,

for me, Krita now doesn't compile:

Entering directory `/usr/local/src/kde/koffice/krita/ui'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `wdgselectionoptions.ui', needed by
`wdgselectionoptions.h'.  Stop.

I tried make clean, make distclean and even rm -rf kritia/ui and svn up in
krita/ui, but nothing helped. I looked at the Makefile.am and there is
actually a rule for wdgselectionoptions.u. What can I do to solve this?

I would like to show Krita at the Systems tomorrow. I will be at the KDE booth
there, so it would be nice if someone can tell me how to solve this.

Greetings,
Michael