List:       kde-kimageshop
Subject:    Warning
From:       Boudewijn Rempt <boud () valdyas ! org>
Date:       2005-10-22 18:38:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I messed again with the way Krita is partioned in libraries and so on. ui and
core used to be interdependent, now ui depends on core, but core only depends
on sdk, kritacolor and kofficecore. Both ui and core are shared libraries,
which means you can do a make install from core or ui and be able to test
your changes.

I'm still not satisfied -- I need to define interfaces for plugins to
implement and for krita to expose to plugins and load all plugins by hand so
I can version them, but this is quite a bit neater.

I will require you to uninstall krita, make clean and make install anew,
though.

(Oh, and I've disabled the guides: we're going to use Zagge's guides, so the
old Krita guides which were also based on the kivio guides are gone.)

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi