List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: 2 questions?
From:       Wolfgang Bangerth <Wolfgang.Bangerth () IWR ! Uni-Heidelberg ! De>
Date:       2000-11-14 17:39:56

> I won't be answering many questions over the next few weeks (and certainly
> no "where can I get kdoc" when typing that into google will get an answer)
> as I am rewriting the parser, tree search algorithms and HTML output
> formats. Since this is a very major change it is going to be hard for me
> to put in new features until it is done.

I still have a bunch of patches here, including some stuff that avoids
double escape of characters in output file names, which I saw in the TODO
list of one of the newer snapshots. With these patches, I brought down the
number of invalid xrefs from several hundreds in our project to zero. I
think there are also still some template patches.

I would really like it if you integrated them into the newer releases, as
otherwise we are somehow stuck with 2.a36 against which the patches are,
and I have little incentive to patch them forward every time a new
snapshot comes out, in particular as I see that there are many things
still moving and files shifted around.

In fact, I would really love to help out once in a while with fixing bugs
etc, also in the future, but I can't do that unless newer snapshots have
the features we need integrated. I'd be very happy to send you the
respective patches any time, if you are interested!

Regards
  Wolfgang