List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    Re: 2 questions?
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-11-14 3:03:38

On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Eric NOULARD wrote:
> > Note that this way, you can mix styles, which may not be a good idea, so
> > one might be tempted to use variables, say, $docStart="/\*\*" which might
> > be reset to $docStart="////", or some such approach.
>
> 	That would be great to 'genericized' some tags like this,
> but if I am the only one to be interested in...
>

> > I guess it is up to Taj whether he is willing to included such changes.

Well I'm not too happy about it since there seem to be no other tools
using this format (are there?) but I'll do it.

I won't be answering many questions over the next few weeks (and certainly
no "where can I get kdoc" when typing that into google will get an answer)
as I am rewriting the parser, tree search algorithms and HTML output
formats. Since this is a very major change it is going to be hard for me
to put in new features until it is done.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga