List:       kde-kdoc
Subject:    What's happened to LaTeX output
From:       Marcin Kasperski <Marcin.Kasperski () softax ! com ! pl>
Date:       1999-04-26 7:04:11

After some time of using HTML I decided to take a look at LaTeX output.
And I found that:
- this option is not supported in the main file
- after inserting the corresponding call in the main file (in the monkey
method a'la HTML) and guessing that I should call dumpDoc nothing was
generated (i.e. the file with some declarations)
Will this output be supported ?

-- Marcin Kasperski     Marcin.Kasperski<at>softax.com.pl
--                      marckasp<at>friko6.onet.pl
-- Moje poglądy są moimi poglądami, nikogo poza mną nie reprezentują.
-- (My opinions are just my opinions.)