List:       kde-kant
Subject:    Re: [Kde-kant] Scintilla
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-04-05 11:25:26

Hi

I'm not sure, if it is worthy it. (at least at the moment)
kwrite we all know, it works quite find (except some bugs), and we don't need
to port every new version of it and adapt it to our extensions. We have to
maintain and care only for one codebase. If we use scintilla, we have to care
somehow about scintilla codebase and about our patches against it.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger