List:       kde-kant
Subject:    [Kde-kant] Kate: Request for Help  ;)
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-10-15 21:30:50

Hi,
I am on the way to implement the new KTextEditor interfaces in Kate now.
Kate's normal stuff should work allready mostly fine (undo/redo is out of
order).

But there are still some nasty bugs:
 - insertText/removeText are still a bit buggy
 - removeSelectedText is a big bug :((

At the moment I don't have the time to "search and destroy" these bugs :(
(have hunted them allready, but don't know where the bug could be, perhaps in
waldo's buffer or in the TextLine methodes or elsewhere.)

It would be important to fix this stuff now (and hopefully for ever ;).

Any volunteers for this debugging task ?
If yes, thanks in advance.

cu
Christoph