List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    timetable
From:       Stefan Schimanski <1Stein () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-10-29 15:47:13

Hi,

I've written down several tasks to make Kafka reality. Some of them depend on
each other and can't be done in opposite order, some can be done
independantly. It's just meant to get an idea what we have to do. Feel free
to criticize ;-) BTW, how many developers we can count on? Who want to _and_
can help?

Schimmi

----------------------------

T(ask) 1: kdenonbeta/kafka2 build directory
- setup a build system with Makefile.am's

T2: experimental gui
- mainwindow with widgets similar to the "old" kafka

T3: framework
- basic implementation of KafkaDoc, KafkaView, KafkaMainWindow

T4: experimental khtmledit implementation
- testing framework
- getting used to khtml internals
- just view current document until now

T5: kwrite view
- testing framework

T6: DOM/HTML handling
- creation of HTML from the DOM
- enhancing khtml parser/tokenizer to be lossless

T7: prepare for editing
- create KafkaAction classes
- try out manipulating the DOM
- try out alternative for KafkaDOMAction implementations

T8: module/plugin architecture

T9: stabilize framework

--
#! /bin/sh
for DVDs in Linux screw the MPAA and ; do dig $DVDs.z.zoy.org ; done | \