List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    plugin in wysiwyg and html mode
From:       Stefan Schimanski <1Stein () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-10-29 14:59:49

Hi,

I always thought that kafka plugins to edit tags will more or less
operate directly on the dom, maybe with a layer in between. This will
restrict the plugins to be usable _only_ in the wysiwyg mode because there is
no DOM in html mode.
It would be cool if we could use the same plugins in the html view. So that
there is no real difference whether the user is in wysiwyg or html mode. He
would have the same tools.
I have no good idea how this could be done. Maybe it isn't possible in an
easy way and a feature to drop. dunno. What do u think?

Schimmi

--
#! /bin/sh
for DVDs in Linux screw the MPAA and ; do dig $DVDs.z.zoy.org ; done | \