List:       kde-kafka
Subject:    Re: Plan of attack
From:       Stephan Heigl <stephan () eisscholle ! de>
Date:       2000-10-24 15:57:51

I had a discussion with Stefan Schimanski yesterday.
He said that's perhaps better to rewrite kafka's core because it looks
somewhat like a hack. He convinced me with some things that are impossible
with the current design. It could be get necessary to put the khtmledit code
into kdelibs/khtml since it will require some of khtml's interfaces. He said
he'll talk with Lars Knoll (khtml) about that.
The handbook isn't really useful for internal design stuff. Will there be a
meeting to put up a designdocument for kafka's backend/core?

regards

stephan