List:       kde-italia
Subject:    [KDE Italia] [Gruppo sviluppo] gestione batteria
From:       alessandro.chiarucci () gmail ! com
Date:       2012-01-29 9:31:03

Alessandro Chiarucci ha inviato un messaggio usando il modulo di contatto  =

http://www.kdeitalia.it/contact.

I am using Fedora 16 on a Sony Vaio PCG-41214 M and I experience some
problems with the battery management.
In details: the notebook is new but the battery duration using Fedora is  =

extremely limited (not more than 1h30') while with Windows it lasts several=
  =

hours. I guess this is due to how the hardware resources are managed. I tri=
ed  =

to modify the power management utility, but without improving the final  =

result.
Can you help in some way, please?

Thanks a lot and best wishes

Alessandro Chiarucci