List:       kde-i18n-nl
Subject:    [KDE-i18n-nl] KDE stand at NLUUG / ELC in November
From:       Adriaan de Groot <groot () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-04-16 8:55:15

From Armijn, one of the PC and organizers of the NLUUG fall conference which
this year is co-hosted with the Embedded Linux Conference:

=====
However, I would like to abuse this opportunity to invite FSFE, KDE and
NLnet to the NLUUG fall conference and to ELC Europe, with a booth.

November 6, De Reehorst, Ede. It will be worth it :-)
=====

I'll be there (because I'm on the board of the NLUUG), so only partly able to
help with a KDE booth. Who else?