List:       kde-i18n-nl
Subject:    [KDE-i18n-nl] Application of the Month
From:       Fabrice Mous <fabricemous () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2004-03-26 23:51:15

Andreas,

*Anwendung des Monats == Application of the Month == Applicatie van de maand*
As of March we started to offer an English version and a Dutch version on our
website http://www.kde.nl/apps/.
We hope to migrate the English version to www.kde.org as soon as we prove to
be a reliable partner. This basicly means that "Anwendung des Monats" is
available in 3 languages now. We hope this will grow even more in the future.

Do you have the Juk interview and overview for us :) so we can start to
translate this to Dutch and English?

*KDE-NL will do the next Anwendung*
Jasper (a member of the Dutch KDE mailinglist) offered to do an interview and
write-up about KMPlayer. Apparantly this has a Dutch author. So stay tuned
for this as we may be rolling out an Anwendung which www.kde.de will need to
translate to German :P

Cheers'

Fab