List:       kde-i18n-lt
Subject:    [kde-i18n-lt] =?utf-8?q?gal_kam_reikia_komercin=C4=97s_skenavimo_?=
From:       "Donatas G." <dgvirtual () akl ! lt>
Date:       2008-07-25 7:30:06

Sveiki,

jei kas susidomėsite pasiūlymu, pateikiamu žemiau, rašykite tiesiai jo
autoriui...

Donatas

----- Forwarded message from Ed Hamrick <EdHamrick@aol.com> -----

From: Ed Hamrick <EdHamrick@aol.com>
To: dgvirtual@akl.lt
Subject: Scanner software language translation
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 02:42:29 -0700

Hi Donatas,

I'm Ed Hamrick, the author of a program for scanning that
works with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.  It's called
VueScan, and there's more info at:

 http://www.hamrick.com/

I recently added support for run-time selection of the language
for the user interface, and I'm looking for people who are
interested in translating the strings.  The string format is
quite simple - a file language.en contains the English strings
and a file language.xx contains the strings for language xx
(ISO 639-1 codes).  There are 1100 lines with 6000 words in
the language.en file.

There's more information about doing the translations at:

 http://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/vuescan.htm#language

I'm offering a free copy of the Professional Edition of VueScan
to anyone who significantly improves one of VueScan's translations.
Just send me an e-mail if you want to work on this, and I'll
update my web page so only one person works on a given language.

Thanks,
Ed Hamrick

P.S. We're practically neighbors - I live in Riga.  :)

----- End forwarded message -----