List:       kde-i18n-it
Subject:    Fwd: Markup Changes (fwd)
From:       Federico Cozzi <federico.cozzi () sns ! it>
Date:       2002-01-27 11:19:19

Salve gente,

vi inoltro questa mail che e` passata sulla lista internazionale di
traduzione. Interessa tutti quelli che si occupano di traduzione della
documentazione.

- --
Federico Cozzi                             federico.cozzi@sns.it
                                           OpenPGP key: F1525410

Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:52:45 +0100
From: Eric Bischoff <e.bischoff@noos.fr>
To: kde-i18n-doc@kde.org
Subject: Fwd: [kde-doc-english]Attn all: Markup Changes

Hi all,

I'm forwarding this very informative message from Lauri, as it concerns doc
translations as well.

The note about "Micro$oft" jokes seems very important to me, so please read
it carefully. It would be better to avoid anyone being brought to court
because of one of those innocent jokes that we all like so much.

- ----------  Message transmis  ----------