List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: It's a bit quiet!
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-30 12:26:55

On Thursday 30 August 2001 06:57 am, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
> Has the mail list server gone down again?
>
> Malcolm

Yes, some decisions should be made. I recently saw kwintv.pot show up in
kdenonbeta in the 2.2branch. That can't be serious. Personally I would like
to forget about the 2.2 branch after next monday. It is very difficult to
keep the small error corrections I am making at the moment in synch between
two branches, and I plan to take the 2.2 files to HEAD at some point so I
won't loose those finetunings.

Another question is kdevelop. I see people marvel about it on the net. Why do
they want to change the name when they have started getting some real name
recognition? And to gideon. Had it been kideon I might be able to accept it
:-). Well I think it would be nice if it were decided that after 2.2.1 there
will be no change in the pot-files in the 2.2 branch whether or not there
will be a 2.2.2 release.

Erik