List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: "KIllustrator" name deprecated (Re: bug #31301)
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2001-08-27 21:42:10

--

This is part of the Danish desktop.po 2.2 branch

#: koffice/filters/kontour/msod/killustrator_msod_import.desktop:1
msgid "Name=KIllustrator MS Office Drawing Import Filter"
msgstr "Name=KIllustrator MS Office Tegning Import Filter"

I think the msgids have to be changed before we can change the
translations

Erik