List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: branches again -> doc branch
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-26 5:34:38

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:50:31 -0400, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:

>On Saturday 25 August 2001 09:15 pm, Pedro Morais wrote:
>> Hi!
>> Which documentation branch will be included in KDE 2.2.1?
>> HEAD or KDE_2_2_BRANCH?
>> I've read the past discussion and end up confused...
>
>I have decided to forget about the head branch for the time being. When 2.2.1
>comes out, and if there is no 2.2.2 I will move it all to head unless that is
>done centrally.

This is about the way it was always meant to be in the x.x.1 releases
and I would like to keep it this way.

Moving PO files was supposed to be a task of language maintainers
so far. Centralized moving branched files may get people in trouble who
were not in the release and are still working in head only.

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/